Explore Berlin's most famous highlights and learn all about the city's eventful history. Discover the government district, admire the magnificent Prussian buildings and stroll through the cradle of Berlin in the Nikolai quarter.
Follow the traces of German history, from the time of Prussia to the German Empire, the Weimar Republic, and Nazi Germany up to the German division, the GDR and the reunification.
Discover the government district with the Reichstag and the Chancellery. See the Brandenburg Gate, the Victory Column and the Holocaust Memorial. Take a look at the Sony Center, stroll along the former wall and discover the former National Socialist buildings on Wilhelmstrasse.
On Gendarmenmarkt you can see the historic Checkpoint Charly and admire the German Cathedral, the French Cathedral, and the Concert Hall. See the magnificent boulevard Unter den Linden, discover the Berlin Cathedral and the Museum Island. Learn all about the development of Berlin in the Nikolai quarter.
- Get an insight into ther German capital as you cover around 6 kilometers on foot
- Taking in much more up close than if you were on a bus tour
- Our Berlin Top 20 Attractions Tour is the perfect tour to get a comprehensive overview of Berlin in just 3 hours
- Reichstag + Chancellery
- Brandenburg Gate + messages + Adlon
- Holocaust Memorial + Tiergarten + Victory Column
- Potsdamer Platz + Sony Center
- Federal + Berlin Wall + Nazibauten at Wilhelmstrasse
- Checkpoint Charly
- Gendarmenmarkt incl. German and French Cathedral and Concert House
- Bebelplatz incl. Hotel de Rome + St. Hedwig's Kathetrahle + Opera and Humboldt University
- The Prussian magnificent buildings along the boulevard "Unter den Linden"
- Television Tower + City Palace + Berlin Cathedral + Museum Island + Nikolauviertel the cradle of Berlin
Konrad-Adenauer-Straße 1, 10557 Berlin
- The tours take place in any weather and on holidays
- Bring comfortable shoes and clothes with you
- Expect to walk about 6 kilometers on the tour
For all bookings of day tours, a minimum of 24 hours' notice prior to your scheduled departure is required in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice, no refund is given.
For all bookings of multi-day and custom private tours, a minimum of 72 hours' notice prior to your scheduled departure is required in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 72 hours' notice, no refund is given*
*Note that in the event the client requests a refund for any reason, Tour Desk reserves the right to charge a 3% administration fee to cover costs incurred.
Cancellation and refund requests need to be sent in writing to email@example.com