Join an expert guide on a walking tour of Berlin's modern center. See a number of top attractions, including the Brandenburg Gate and Reichstag. This 1-hour tour is ideal for those who have little time but want to see a lot of Berlin. See the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gate, the Holocaust Memorial and Potsdamer Platz, the vibrant new center of Berlin. Marvel at the stunning sophistication of Potsdamer Platz and its atmosphere reminiscent of the Golden Twenties of the last century. Join a knowledgeable, certified city guide who will provide historical information and tell some stories about the city, adding some humor to the mix as well.
- Get an insight into the German capital as you cover around 3 kilometers on foot
- Taking in much more up close than if you were on a bus tour
- Our Berlin New Center Tour in 60 Minutes is the perfect tour to get a comprehensive overview of Berlin in just an hour
- The tours take place in any weather and on holidays
- Bring comfortable shoes and clothes with you
- Expect to walk about 3 kilometers on the tour
For all bookings of day tours, a minimum of 24 hours' notice prior to your scheduled departure is required in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 24 hours notice, no refund is given.
For all bookings of multi-day and custom private tours, a minimum of 72 hours' notice prior to your scheduled departure is required in order to receive a full refund. If a cancellation is made with less than 72 hours' notice, no refund is given*
*Note that in the event the client requests a refund for any reason, Tour Desk reserves the right to charge a 3% administration fee to cover costs incurred.
Cancellation and refund requests need to be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org